Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All Autors names, name of the current institution, department name and e mail address are filled in on the copyring form.
- Sources must be put in alphabetical order and must be regulated according to the examples shown in 'bibliography writing' part.
- Figures and table should be submitted inside the main manuscript. Please see our Instruction for Authors and Author Guidelines link.
- Manuscript processing charges: only for ACCEPTED manuscript USD 50 (for domestic authors 250 TL.) per manuscript (Fast publication: USD 70 - 400 TL.)
International Journal of Nature and Life Sciences (IJNLS) is published by UGC. The views expressed in the papers are under the responsibility of author(s). All the intellectual property rights of the papers accepted for the publication belong to International Journal of Nature and Life Sciences indefinitely.